Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

We hosted our very special Mother's Day Tea this morning. It was a very special time. We sang four songs, read Love You Forever and shared our gifts. Thank you to Mrs. Weiler and Mr. Holden for all their planning. Thank you to the guests who were able to attend. I know some were not able to make the event. I recorded one song to share with you.






We also shared our Mother's Day gifts.


Here are the gifts we made. They were the books from the talented Deanna Jump.
This student wrote..."I wish I could buy my mom a Nick Lachey toy doll.!" I love her illustration!


We had a great time this week celebrating moms. I want to wish all the moms out there a very Happy Mother's Day.


2 comments:

Amy Rider said...

Love all of the pictures! The mom book looks adorable!

Amy

Kelly and Kim said...

We are so excited to tell you that we are your newest followers!! We are also passing along the Versatile Blogger award to you, we hope you check us out and pick it up.

Post a Comment